Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Lootmas!

I hope everyone got the epic loot that they asked for this holiday season. I'm personally very happy with The Dark Knight and Iron Man on DVD, which I got to watch on my parents new TV. It was very cool.

I don't have much to say in the way of WoW, although I wanted to bring up a topic that I'm sure I've mentioned in the past: DragonForce!

DragonForce is one of my favorite bands and I was really on a tear this morning walking through NYC on my way to work listening to their most recent album, Ultra Beatdown. I really can't recommend them enough. Their lyrics may not be the most insightful, and sometimes their songs sound similar, but their music is just so fast and metal that it doesn't matter. I recomend listening to their Grammy nominated single, Heroes of our Time.

No comments: