Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mini Post: Election Day

Yowzers! It's been a while since my last post. Of course, this isn't a full fledged post, but merely a reminder to my American readers to log off of WoW for a little bit today in order to go vote.

Of course, this year plays host not only to congressional elections and a host of senatorial, state, and local elections, but to the presidential election as well. Some members of my guild have managed to get me talking about politics and know my feelings regarding the two major parties (not happy feelings), and my political convictions (somewhere between rabid Libertarianism and anarcho-capitalism). That's why I'm announcing my endorsement of the Constitution Party candidate, Charles "Chuck" Baldwin (not that anyone really cares about my endorsement).

So remember to get out and vote and make your voice heard! Unless you're from Canada; I'm looking at you Themyth!

No comments: