Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

If you're reading this article and have never played Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (aka Kotor) and the sequel, The Sith Lords, go out and buy them right now and play them. I'll wait. I'm not going to finish this article until you're done.

OK. I'm going to guess that you didn't follow my directions but go ahead and finish this anyway. Bioware and LucasArts just announced a game that had been mentioned as in the works back at E3 this year, Star Wars: The Old Republic. Or, simply put, Kotor Online!

I've been hoping for a Kotor III for about three years now and I'm not sure if this is better or not than an exclusivly single player game, but I'm still damn excited for it. Of course it probably won't be out for a year or two at the minimum, but I'm so ready.

1 comment:

Honors Code said...

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!!!!!!

/excited