Friday, August 15, 2008

Off Topic: You Can't Stop the Signal

OK. So if you haven't seen Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog yet, I recommend heartily that you go watch it. Go ahead, I'll wait...

OK. Are you back yet? Good. Now, I thought it was pretty good. Not the best thing since sliced bread, but good. My real interest in Joss Whedon is from Firefly, which I LOVE.

So, to quote Obsidian (of ExtraLife Radio fame), I will now say to Mr. Whedon (who I can only assume is an avid reader of my blog), "quit doing crap. Get back to Firefly."

2 comments:

Nic Williamson said...

The hammer is my penis...

Daniel said...

Are you kidding? I loved Dr. Horrible. I totally bought the series on iTunes and a Captain Hammer shirt just to show my support. Don't get me wrong, I love Firefly more than anyone I know, but Dr. Horrible was awesome.