Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Facebook Blog Network

You may notice a new little thingy (technical term) over on the right hand side of my blog linking to a new Facebook application for blogging.

If you are on Facebook, I encourage you to join my network and the networks of the other blogs that you read. This will help strengthen the blogging community (for those people on Facebook at least, us young whippersnappers).

I have added some blogs to the application that I read, but since I am not the author I cannot take ownership of them, and they are currently adrift. If one of the blog's I read is your's, it would be great if you would claim it.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Hey,

Nice blog. :)

I joined your facebook network. Sounds like a fun idea.

Also, since I have a 40+ Pally (Horde, BE) and no clue, I'm looking forward to your Pally posts!

My blog is http//azerothcookbook.com if you want to drop in and say Hi.