Sunday, March 23, 2008

New Poll

Greatings readers. I created my first poll just now (it's on the top of the sidebar). I'm curious to see how many people play only Horde or Alliance, how many people actively play both factions, and how many people have played both, but currently only play one. My situation is that of the last option, since my Orc Warlock is on ice at the moment, and I'm only actively playing with my Draenei Paladin and other Alliance alts.

In addition to the poll, I'd love for you to post a comment explaining you choice. If you only play one faction, why? If you play or have played both factions, what do you find different about the people who play each faction, if you find any differences at all.

For the Horde and the Naaru!

2 comments:

Asara Dragoness said...

My main is Alliance, but I have a lv 47 Belf mage as well that I play from time to time. Mostly he's there for when I need a break from the idiots on /2. Of course, Horde have their own idiots on /2, so I generally switch back after a little while.

For the most part, I know people say that most of the mature, serious gamers play Horde, but I tell you what, there seems to be an equal number of stupid people on both sides. You just can't win.

Nilum said...

Within my limited experience, it seems that I find more young kids and adults on the Alliance, while I find more college age people (like me) on the horde.