Sunday, February 24, 2008

First Post ftw!

Welcome to the first post of my new blog, Shadow and Light.
I am intending to focus this blog on World of Warcraft, including, but not limited to, my characters, my guild, raiding, talent specs, the economics of wow, and light theorycrafting.

The title of my blog comes from my two lvl 70's, one a Warlock and the other a Paladin.

My first lvl 70, now abandoned (sadly), was Nilum, an Orc Warlock on the US-Kalecgos pvp server. I learned the game with this character and will always have a special place in my heart for him (as well as Orcs and Warlocks).

My second lv 70, and my current main, is Naelum, a Draenei Paladin who is currently Holy and raiding with my guild. My guild (unnamed for the moment, need to talk to my guild master, who's on vacation, about mentioning the guild) has cleared Kara and is working on getting everything on farm. Though we are currently too small to move onto Gruul's, we are beginning ZA and considering a guild alliance to start Gruul's.

I'm looking to update the blog about 1-2 times a week, sometimes more and sometimes less, depending on things that come up like vacations, finals, moving, etc. If that didn't tip you off, I am a college student, currently a 20 year old junior, who is studying Political Economy and is at the moment studying in Tokyo, Japan.

I don't want this post to get too long, so I'll stop here and save some information for a later post.

For the Horde and the Naaru!

No comments: